Services of our expert Historian
8 nights’ accommodation
Deluxe coach transportation
Breakfast daily (except Anzac Day), 5 lunches and 2 dinners
9 Days – $2669 per person, twin share
10% Discount for bookings before June 28 2019
Anzac Day at Gallipoli
A visit to Gallipoli for Anzac Day is a life-changing experience. This tour gives you the opportunity to walk in the footsteps of the 50,000 Australians who served at Gallipoli, including the 8000 who never came home. The tour visits all of the key sites in Istanbul and on the Gallipoli peninsula – the highlight being the Dawn Service on Anzac Day.
9-Day Tour – Anzac Day at Gallipoli
HIGHIGHTS ★ Welcome dinner in Istanbul
HIGHLIGHTS ★ Sightseeing in Istanbul ★ Blue Mosque ★ Hippodrome ★ Topkapi Palace Museum ★ Grand Bazaar
HIGHLIGHTS ★ Ferry across the Dardanelles ★ Cimenlik Fort
HIGHLIGHTS ★ Gallipoli battlefields ★ Anzac Cove ★ North Beach ★ Sharpnel Gully ★ Lone Pine ★ The Nek ★ Quinn’s Post ★ Chunuk Bair
*Important Note – Access to the waters around Anzac Cove will be subject to approval from the local authorities and can be revoked at any time. Therefore, the boat trip offered on this day of the itinerary will be subject to approval and weather conditions at the time of travel.
HIGHLIGHTS ★ Cape Helles ★ Turkish Martyr’s Memorial ★ Krithia – Suvla Bay ★ Picnic lunch
HIGHLIGHTS ★ Ancient city of Troy
HIGHLIGHTS ★ Official Dawn Service at Anzac Cove
HIGHLIGHTS ★ Farewell Dinner
Your Tour Includes
- Services of an expert WW1 Historian
- All excursions, scenic drives and sightseeing as described in the itinerary
- Anzac Day Dawn Service at Anzac Cove
- 8 nights’ 4-star accommodation
- Tips to your Historian, Driver and guides
- Half-day tour to Ancient Troy
- Breakfast daily (except Anzac Day), 5 lunches and 2 dinners
- Extensive touring of the WW1 battlefields
- Services of a Historian, Driver and experienced local guides
- Travel by first-class air-conditioned coach
- Bottled water for each passenger each day
- Copy of Mat McLachlan’s definitive guide, Gallipoli – The Battlefield Guide
- Souvenir cap and document wallet
How To Book
Anzac Day at Gallipoli
Contact our reservations team on 1300 880 340 or click on the enquiry button below and leave your details.
Ask about our airfare, hotel and car hire deals, which offer great discounts when booked in conjunction with our tours.
Total Cost: $2699 per person, twin share, land only
Single supplement: $400
Full terms and conditions click here
Please note: Itineraries are subject to change due to operational reasons. In addition, your Historian may alter the sites visited on each day to suit local conditions. Any changes will be advised closer to the time of departure.